In my recent visit to Portugal, I was introduced to new ways of enjoying fish.
In most of the country they serve grilled/fried fish with baked potatoes along with rice and top it with some olive oil garnishing.
Being a devout fan of fish and sea food .. I completely enjoyed this new way of cuisine 🙂
So here’s my version of it …
- Heat some Olive oil in a pan
- Fry some fish steaks along with some garnish of pepper
- Leave them aside
- Stir fry some eggplant slices and keep them aside
- Stir fry some chopped garlic
- Add some chopped tomatoes
- Add pepper, salt and chilly powder
- Add some cooked rice and mix well
- Stir fry them for 5 min
- Serve them in a plate
- Garnish with some Oyster sauce and Basil leaves
Content Copyright© 2014 by Kunal Patankar. All rights reserved.