I have been making too many rice and pasta based recipes lately. So this time I set out to try something different.
One of my friends mentioned recently that it’s so hard to find fresh seafood in Berlin. It’s true, it really is! But we stumbled across some anyways 🙂
Hence this dish.
- Half bake slices of eggplants
- Then fry them till they are cooked
- Keep them aside in a plate
- Heat some Olive oil
- Add chopped onion and garlic
- Add mixed herbs and black pepper powder
- Saute for 5-8 min
- Add salt to taste
- Add king prawns and basil paste
- Saute for 2-3 min
- Arrange them on the baked and fried eggplants
- Garnish with Lettuce