One of my neighbors moved out again. So it’s that time of the year when I get more ingredients for free, some which I may not particularly go out with the intention of buying.
Most of my friends and neighbors end up leaving me a lot of rice and pasta.
So Italian’s back on the menu for this time 😀
- Heat some olive oil
- Add chopped garlic and saute for 5 min
- Add small mushrooms and king prawns
- Saute for 7-8 min
- Add garlic powder, basil leaf paste and some tomato puree
- Add mixed Italian herbs and salt to taste
- Stir for 5 min
- Add boiled Tartiglioni pasta to the mixture
- Mix thoroughly