Continuing with my Sushi experiments for this year … next stop Nigiri Sushi.
- Boil some sushi rice till it’s well done
- Drain all the excess water and let it cool till it’s lukewarm
- In a pan, add a spoon of vinegar to the boiled rice and stir it till the rice is cool and sticky
- With wet hands make a small lump of rice and gently squeeze it to give it a firm shape
- Place it on a thin fish filet and gently squeeze both of them together
- Arrange it on a plate
- Repeat with other fish filets