I recently got a Japanese neighbor. Apart from soya sauce and dried mushrooms, there’s hardly any inventory I can identify from his kitchen stock. That got me thinking that it has been sometime since I made anything from that geography.
Hence this recipe:
- Boil some glass noodles and set them aside.
- In a pan heat some oil
- Add finely chopped cabbage, garlic and ginger
- Saute for 10 min
- Add spinach puree and tiger prawns along with some soya sauce
- Add mushrooms
- Saute for another 5-6 min
- Add salt to taste
- Serve the mixture with glass noodles and garnish with sweet Chinese sauce