I guess every foodie has his/her favorite shop to get ingredients.
In Munich I think I found mine .. because of the fish 😀
So I got a nice fresh steak of Salmon, some fresh pepper and mushrooms.
Hence this recipe.
- 200 gm steak of Salmon
- 1 green pepper
- 7-8 mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 2-3 garlic
- 1/2 cm of ginger
- 1 onion
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 spoon of coriander seeds
- 1 spoon of red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 spoons of oil
- 2 spoons of Fish masala
- 1 spoon of mustard seeds
- Grind the pepper, tomato, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander seeds to a fine paste
- Heat some oil
- Add mustard seeds and let them pop
- Add the paste and gently stir until the volume reduces to half the original
- Add chilly and fish powder
- Add cut curry leaves
- Add salt to taste
- stir for another 5 min
- Gently place the salmon steak in the center
- add half cut mushrooms around it
- Cover the pan and heat on a medium flame for 10 min
- Flip the steak and continue heating for another 5 min
- Serve in a plate with some bread
Voila! … Salmon in spicy mushroom curry is ready!
Content Copyright© 2018 by Kunal Patankar. All rights reserved.