In the last 1 and half years .. I believe I haven’t come up with something really new.
Most of my experiments in this period were fusion of inspirational .. based on my friends or the cities I lived in.
So this time I tried to break that pattern 🙂
- Stir fry slices of eggplants (about 1 cm thick) on both sides till soft and slightly brown
- Keep them aside
- Saute some diced umbrella mushrooms and keep them aside
- Stir fry some salmon .. which was previously coated in a mixture of flour, chilly powder, turmeric and salt
- Stir fry it till it golden brown
- Arrange the egg plants in the center with the salmon on top .. surrounded with the stir fried umbrella mushrooms and some split cherry tomatoes
- Garnish with some Oyster sauce