Apart from eating millions of “Wurst” since I moved to Germany, I am also kind of addicted to eating pasta … with Tortellini topping the addiction charts 😛
Not only because they are filling, but also they are delicious and you can stuff them with so many things.
In Berlin, the most common stuffing happens to be cheese + spinach, salami or minced meat.
This is not the first time I am adding Tortellini to my blog, but this time I though of introducing a simpler recipe:
- Heat some olive oil
- Add chopped garlic and mushrooms
- Saute for 3-4 min till the mushrooms are soft
- Add chopped cherry tomatoes and Italian herbs
- Saute for 2 min
- Add salt to taste
- Add boiled Tortellini with a stuffing of your choosing
- Mix till all the ingredients are evenly distributed
- Add Rocula and mix again