Few weeks back one of my Italian friends made me an awesome Italian dinner and this happened to be the main dish.
I totally loved it and brought a big block of cheese just for it. But since I was busy moving to a new place, I didn’t find the time to make it.
But since now it’s the holiday season … 🙂
- Heat some olive oil in a pan
- Add chopped garlic and onions
- Saute till golden brown
- Add mixed herbs and pepper
- Add chopped mushrooms and saute for another 5 min
- Add pre soaked rice and condensed milk
- Add salt to taste
- Add small blocks of cheese (I used elementary cheese)
- Heat for about 5 min
- Add some water
- Continue heating and stiring till the rice is done
- Garnish with some Rucola leaves and Cherry Tomatoes